Monday, December 5, 2011

We've got a different kind of love




 Oh hey guys! So something pretty sweet happened in the most surprising best way ever.







Jared asked me to marry him around 5pm Sunday, December 4, 2011!




Some how unknowingly about what was going to happen later on that day I had taken pictures through out the whole day..........literately ---->










So after we roll out of bed our plans are to go to the mall. On route there we go through our little town and last minute I change plans on him and asked to walk through the antique store.

We travel in and out of our favorite stores

Hahhahaa I REALLY wanted him to put this baby on..........Ahhh $56 of sexy green foil hahhahhaha




Soon after this we hit my VERY favorite store.....Ahhhhhhhhh how I love thee...

Without fail I have to go into this antique store and look for my very favorite ring. After 20 mintues of eyeing over every ring I think Jared was going into cold sweats because he spent Saturday afternoon in there with the store owner picking out a ring. Oh how that women could of blown it right there and then

No wonder Jared did everything he could to get me out of there hehehehe
Next stop, Trolley Stop!!!

<-------waiting for the best damn food in Ellicott City


And then it starts....... He starts pushing, hard, on putting in The Nightmare Before Christmas when we get home and convinced me we HAD to go straight home....The damn thing must of been burning a whole in his pocket.

And it turely was this was all supposed to happen on New Years  with all our friends and he made it less than 24 hours


Getting home he pops it straight in and waits till the "whats this song" a second to late (I'm guessing from nerves) he stands up and gets on one knee in front of me.

Bursting into tears I then kick him, cry some more, cry again, ask him if this is a joke ( more than ten times) till he says will you just say yes.........lol YES!.....Then my nerves really kick in. Crying  uncontrollably I say "I dont even know what hand it goes on" ( Over and over and over again) He says the left and of course I question this hahhahaha Are you sure its the right hand!? Oh how my brain doesn't work some times

What girl doesn't know what hand it goes on!? hahaha





          Seconds after ------------->
Ok more like minutes because I couldn't stop crying
 Or jumping on him hhahahah

It took forever for me to look at my hand. It was probably 45 mins later and in the car to our parents house when I finally looked at it. Still nervous to look I glance at it like its going to bite. Again....sometimes...all the time..I'm really weird haha












 Headed to the bathroom for better light

(Man I wish I did my hair yesterday)
The ring
It is more then perfect
It's different, its us, it unique 
and 
did I tell you it came from my favorite antique store
Yes, it was the ring Ive been eyeing for months now in the window





I'm not a diamond kind of girl, I'm not a expencive type of girl
I'm a girl that loves love and loves thoughtfullness
   This ring has more love in it than a million dollar ring

    Jared Hintze you are the love of my life
                              and I don't want to live one second without you.
                                      

















1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I can't help but laugh at you flipping out and kicking him.

    ReplyDelete