Saturday, December 3, 2011

Whore Lips

No, no, it's not that kinda of blog I promise but it's really called Whore Lips....

Women "on the stroll" have used this trick for ages, instead of purchasing lipstick they would just use lipliner all over.
It's cheaper, lasts longer and very portable.

So yesterday that's what I did. No, I didn't go whoring around...I just couldn't find my Ruby Woo Mac Lipstick I adore so much and instead I just filled my lips with the lip liner that's the same color. 

Not only did it not bleed, it stayed on all day, through drinking as well and it didn't come off on anything.

I personally like matte lipsticks better but if you like a glossier ones you can either put chap stick over or under the lip liner or gloss over it







                                         The lip liner line I usually use
                                             and for $2-$3 its a steal

No comments:

Post a Comment