- Take section you want with more volume
- Leave out a small section so you can lay over the teased part to make it look smooth
- Hold remaining amount and with a teasing comb brush down slowly
- Spray with a little hairspray
- Lay the non teased section over and style the rest of your hair however you want.
Try everything before you spend $100+ on flowing locks and try to commit to a hair style for your big day. I'd also wait till you got your hair piece, veil, flower, etc before trying out a bunch of hair styles.