Wednesday, November 16, 2011

To do or don't

 So I've been dyinggggggg to just chop my hair off to a sleek blunt chin length black bob.


                      Kinda like this --------->




BUT like so many of you I get scared too......

What if I want my long hair!?
What if I look....ugly!?
Will it make my face look fat?
But
But..........
But.........................................

...........................Ahhhhh so hard!


Well last night in my craze of wanting to change my hair all the time
(damn being a stylist!!!!) I stumbled on the best FREE make over site!
It will go right down to your make up and it looks realistic! * As long as you follow the directions.


So get over your fears and try it out!
REMEMBER- When choosing something find something that like YOUR hair. Don't pick something you have to flat iron every day if you don't do that. Or if you have thin hair don't pick a hair cut that has a TON of hair and than get disappointed when you don't have full lushes locks in the end.

Rule of thumb- IF YOU CAN SEE THROUGH THE BOTTOM OF YOUR HAIR IT'S TOO LONG FOR YOUR TEXTURE AND THICKNESS

So go have fun! When your done send me the pictures! I'd love to see the make over


Make over maadddnessssss!!!! CLICK HERE!! :) ENJOY

No comments:

Post a Comment