Monday, October 24, 2011

Dun dun dun daaaaaaaaaaaaaa!


 Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! They're here! They're hereeeeeeeeeee!!!!!
In all its glory!
I was so excited when I got the call from my sister saying she needed us to run around Baltimore taking pictures of us. We never get pictures of Jared and I so of course I jumped on it. I have watch in envy of all the beautiful photos my sister has taken and it was my turn!
Thank you Angel! YOU are the BEST!

















The beautiful untouched park in the middle of a well not so pretty Baltimore was stunning. A perfect place to take pictures! I can not wait to see her clients photos from here!

As much as I could say about my amazing sister I'll let her work speak for herself. 

I hope you enjoyed them! 

For rates and to book your own photo shoot with her from sexy boudoir shoots, your childes first photos and everything in between she's all you need!






You will not be disappointed from the moment you meet her to when she wraps up your pretty little photos in a beautiful package you'll be more then happy


Angel Kidwell Photography
Just the best damn photographer on the East Coast ;)


Friend her on Facebook
                              http://www.facebook.com/angelogdenkidwell

                                        Like her on Facebook
                          http://www.facebook.com/angelkidwellphotography
And READ HER BLOG!!! 
Check it out for more pictures!
                               http://angelkidwellphotography.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment