Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The dreaded BRIDESMAID DRESSEESSSSS



So I found myself bored yesterday and made a trip to the local dress shop. Nervous about going in alone and being bombarded with sales people and than hearing the wrath of loved ones for stepping foot in a store without them.....


I did it anyways. Sorry I never listen.














It soon turned into finding the worse dresses in there. As temping as it was to try on all the hideous dresses for all you, I soon throw that thought out thinking about all the layers of clothing I had to take off and put back on. Personally every single dress in there was horrible but these babies where sticking out... I can't believe some people looked at these. :/ I didn't even have to pull these out they were already sticking out on the rack.
                                    Oh how I'm tempted to do this
                                               Hahahahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment